In line with the Village's strategic priority of increased community engagement, the Village has made the following resources available to residents for learning more about the Village, the services we offer and how to get more involved, whether it be on a Village Board or Commission or in some other capacity.
- Register for Alerts: For emergency updates sent to your preferred method of communication, register for Smart911
- Village eNews: For more general communication from the Village register for our weekly Village eNews
- Social Media: Follow the Village on our various social media channels @VGlencoe including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube and NextDoor
- Inside Glencoe: Check here for the joint community publication from the Village, Glencoe Park District, District 35, Family Service of Glencoe and the Glencoe Public Library.
- Office Hours with Village Manager Phil Kiraly: Check out Phil's new video series to replace his previous blog, which highlight important topics and exciting things happening in Glencoe. Videos are published on Instagram every other week, and shared to Instagram and Facebook.
- Volunteer with the Village: Resident engagement and participation are vital to the delivery of top quality public service. Residents are encouraged to participate on various boards, commissions, committees and task forces relevant to Village issues. These boards and commissions provide leadership, establish policies and oversee budgets while working hard to ensure an open and responsive government.