Public Works Service Requests

Welcome to the Village’s NEW Public Works Service Request Portal!
If this is an emergency, please call 911 immediately.

For water leak and sewer related emergencies, please call the Public Works Department at (847) 835-4134 during regular business hours Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. For water and sewer emergencies after regular business hours, please call (847) 835-4112.

The Village of Glencoe is here to serve you. If you have a specific Public Works related service request that needs addressing by the Village, use one of the online forms linked below to contact the appropriate public works division. Requests will be reviewed during our administrative hours from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.

Please note that this is not a Public Safety Request Form. Administrative requests for the Public Safety Department should be sent to email or by calling (847) 835-4112.

Help Us Capture Data to Better Serve You
This new service request portal will help the Public Works Department better track service requests by capturing more information with each request submitted, such as problem details and location. It will also allow for the department to follow up with you if additional information is needed or simply to let you know the request has been completed. Please note that your personal information shared in this form will not be used or sold for any other purpose.

Over time, this new service portal will allow the Department to generate valuable data indicating what types of requests we are hearing from residents and where our services have been allocated.

This is a NEW TOOL, so bumps are anticipated! If you have questions or have feedback on the new service portal, please do not hesitate to contact the Public Works Department at (847) 461-1153.

How to Submit a Request:

  1. Select a service request* option below.
  2. Create an account. IMPORTANT – you must verify your email address before finalizing the service request. You will get an email from our vendor “Polimorphic”. Check your spam filter if you do not receive a verification email. [note: you only have to create an account once for all future service requests]
  3. Once verified, complete the service request form. A confirmation email will be sent to you and we’ll follow-up when the request has been addressed!

*To submit multiple service requests, please submit each request separately so that the request is delivered to the appropriate Division.

sewer streets and fleet water quality
water division forestry general inquiry

Examples of Service Requests:

If you prefer to submit an anonymous request, please call the Public Works Department at (847) 461-1153.