Ad-Hoc Design Review Committee
The Ad-Hoc Design Review Committee (AHDRC) was established at the July 20, 2023, Village Board Meeting. The AHDRC is comprised of seven residents appointed by the Village President, and a Village Board Liaison that will directly participate in the design process of the new Glencoe Golf Club Clubhouse. They will work in conjunction with Village staff, FGM Architects and W.B. Olson, the project manager. The AHDRC will hold public meetings in accordance with the Open Meetings Act where there will be opportunities for public input. The AHDRC will make recommendations for the final design of the Clubhouse and will present their recommendation to the Village Board for final review.
All reports or relevant documents that the AHDRC reviews will be posted on this page including the meeting schedules, agendas, minutes. Click here to access meeting agendas and minutes.
- Michael La Porte, Co-Chair
- David Stern, Co-Chair
- Joe Halwax, Trustee and Village Board Liaison
- Lauren Flax
- Nicole Reifman
- Chad Richman
- Jon Ruderman
The first meeting of the Ad Hoc Design Review Committee (AHDRC) will be held on August 22 at 6 p.m. at the Village Hall.
Ad Hoc Design Review Committee Meeting Schedule
- Tuesday, August 22
- Tuesday, September 12
- Tuesday, September 26
- Monday, October 23
All meetings are scheduled to begin at 6 p.m.
- Staff Memorandum - Appointments to the Ad-Hoc Design Review Committee
- Staff Memorandum - Approval of a Master Contract with FGM Architects, Inc. for Professional Architectural and Engineering Services
- Staff Memorandum - Approval of Agreement with W.B. Olson, Inc. for Construction Management Services
- Meeting Presentations