Public Works Service Request/Report Concern

Welcome to the Public Works Service Request Portal

Please use this portal to report a Public Works Department request. If you need help in an emergency, do not use this form. Call 9-1-1. For non-emergency Public Safety matters, please call the Public Safety Department at (847) 835-4112.

Note that you must create an account if you would like to track your submitted incidents or receive follow-up emails. We also request that you create an account if your service request has any applicable fees.