Outgoing Residents

Outgoing Resident Check-List

Leaving the Glencoe area? We're sad to see you go, but to help make your transition as smooth as possible, we made this quick check list:

  • Have cable, electric and gas disconnected and/or switched to the new homeowner prior to move out.
    For information about disconnecting cable, electric and gas contact your service provider or visit our Area Utilities page.
  • Schedule a Final Water Reading ($75 fee)
    Set up your Final Water Reading with the Finance Department at (847) 835-4113.
  • Stop/Forward Mail
    Don't forget to update you mailing address. We suggest use the USPS Change of Address website
  • Update Voter Registration Information
    Before you go, be sure to change your voting address (often you can do this through the . If you're staying in Cook County, file your address change with the Cook County's Clerk's Office
  • Unsubscribe from Village eNews and Glencoe Connect
    While we're happy to keep you informed about Village events, services and news, you may want to unsubscribe from our updates. Unsubscribe from Village eNews here and sign-in to your Glencoe Connect profile here to cancel your subscription.