In line with the Village's strategic priority of increased community engagement, the Village has made the following resources available to residents for learning more about the Village, the services we offer and how to get more involved, whether it be on a Village Board or Commission or in some other capacity.
- Register for Alerts/eNews: For emergency updates register for Smart911 and for more general communication from the Village register for our weekly Village eNews.
- Register for Construction Updates: Learn about the current construction and improvement projects happening in Glencoe.
- Social Media: Follow the Village on our various social media channels @VGlencoe including Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube and NextDoor
- Inside Glencoe: Check here for the joint community publication from the Village, Glencoe Park District, District 35, Family Service of Glencoe and the Glencoe Public Library.
- Office Hours with Village Manager Phil Kiraly: Check out Phil's new video series to replace his previous blog, which highlight important topics and exciting things happening in Glencoe. Videos are published on Tik Tok every other week, and shared to Instagram and Facebook.
- Village Manager's Blog: Find past blog posts from Village Manager Phil Kiraly regarding goings on in the Village prior to 2022.
- Volunteer with the Village: Resident engagement and participation are vital to the delivery of top quality public service. Residents are encouraged to participate on various boards, commissions, committees and task forces relevant to Village issues. These boards and commissions provide leadership, establish policies and oversee budgets while working hard to ensure an open and responsive government.