Traffic Engineering

traffic signsConcerns regarding traffic, parking, or speed control should be made in writing to the Village Engineer. The Engineer will review safety concerns jointly with the Public Works Director and the Public Safety Director. In some cases, in order to understand the extent of the problem, a traffic study may be warranted, while other requests may require a more comprehensive analysis. Requests are analyzed based on guidelines established in the federal Manual for Uniform Traffic Control Devices.