NOTICE: ePay is being transitioned to a new system While the functionality is the same, the new portal will have an updated look. Questions? Contact the Finance Department at (847) 835-4113.
Online payments are accepted for utility bills, parking tickets, vehicle and pet registration, false alarm invoices and alarm permits. Donations to the Village for various purposes (i.e. Patriotic Day or Holiday Drive contributions) may also be made online.
Please follow the links below to submit your payment. The Village accepts Mastercard and Visa. If you attempt to pay with American Express, Discover or eCheck, your payment will be declined. Note that the link will redirect you away from the Village website to the appropriate payment portal. Thank you for your payment.
- Utility Bill (Requires 10 digit account number)
- Commuter Lot Parking Permit - Please allow for 3-5 business days for processing and mailing of your parking permit. Parking permits are non-refundable.
- Parking Tickets (Requires 7-9 digit ticket number)
- Alarm Permit & Occurrence Fees (Requires permit number)
- Miscellaneous Service Invoice (Requires 10 digit invoice number)
- Donation to the Village (i.e. Community Holiday Drive, Patriotic Days Fund contribution)
- Vehicle and Animal Licenses
Payments may also be made in-person at Village Hall during regular business hours Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and via check, mailed to 675 Village Court, Glencoe, Illinois 60022 or dropped in the white night depository box outside of Village Hall.