Online payments are accepted for utility bills, parking tickets, vehicle and pet registration, false alarm invoices and alarm permits. Donations to the Village for various purposes (i.e. Patriotic Day or Holiday Drive contributions) may also be made online.
Please follow the links below to submit your payment. The Village accepts Mastercard and Visa. If you attempt to pay with American Express, Discover or eCheck, your payment will be declined. Note that the link will redirect you away from the Village website to the appropriate payment portal. Thank you for your payment.
- Utility Bill (Requires your account number and last payment amount) The Utility Billing format has changed – there are new account numbers for all customers. Please make note of your new account number when you receive your quarterly utility bill and be sure to update your account number if you pay your bills online through your bank.
Have water bill and new online payment portal questions? Please visit our FAQs here
- Parking Permit Application and Purchase Please note that Parking Permits are non-refundable.
- Parking Citation Payment and Citation Appeal
- Vehicle and Pet Online Renewal
- Alarm Permit & Occurrence Fees (Requires permit number)
- Miscellaneous Service Invoice (Business License, Liquor License, Landscape License, Pool Pumping, Insurance Payments, etc)
- Donation to the Village (i.e. Community Holiday Drive, Patriotic Days Fund contribution)
- Snow Plow and Removal License
- Pool Pumping
Payments may also be made in-person at Village Hall during regular business hours Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - Noon and 1-4 p.m., and via check, mailed to 675 Village Court, Glencoe, Illinois 60022 or dropped in the white night depository box outside of Village Hall.