Vendor Payment Terms:
The Village makes every effort to pay vendors on a timely basis.
- The Village of Glencoe issues checks once a month (following Village Board approval).
- Invoices must be received by the Village on or before the last day of the month to be processed within 30 days.
- Invoices received by the last day of the month will be paid in less than 30 days.
- Invoices received after the last day of the month will not be processed until the following month.
- As a municipality, the Village of Glencoe does not pay sales tax.
- Late fees are not legally appropriated by the Village of Glencoe as an authorized expenditure; therefore the Village cannot pay late fees.
Vendors can be paid via electronic payment. For vendors currently doing business with the Village, please provide the Finance Department with a completed Vendor Electronic Payment form.
Please complete the form below and someone will contact you if your service is currently being utilized. This list is used as part of our informal bid procedure and aids the Village in obtaining quotes from interested parties by business category.
Again, thank you for your interest in doing business with the Village of Glencoe.