Friday, November 24 from 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Downtown Glencoe | Lighting Ceremony at Wyman Green at 5 p.m.
Click here for the official event map!
THANK YOU TO OUR Presenting Sponsor: North Shore Community Bank & Trust
This year’s enhanced Light the Lights event will include:
- Lighting Ceremony on Wyman Green (5 p.m.) - light up the park including a new six foot, 3D light up display of Glencoe’s zip code (60022) - don't miss this unique photo opportunity, only on display November 23-26!
- Live music: Rosie and the Rivets in Wyman Green (bring your lawn chairs and blankets, and enjoy the show!)
- Winter Village (on Tudor Court and Writers Theatre) featuring photos with the characters of Frozen (including Sven!) and photos with Santa at Writers Theatre
- Trackless train rides through the downtown
- Free hot chocolate and bite sized pastries from 5-6 p.m. at Hometown Coffee and Juice
- Holiday shopping
- New! - Igloo photobooth
- Tunnel of lights connecting Park Avenue and Tudor Ct.
- New! - Craft at the Glencoe Public Library
- New! - Food and beverage vendors including Ravinia Brewing Company, Lincoln Land Kettle Corn, Wally's Waffles, Sweet Ride food truck, and Writers Theatre's Bar
- Sponsor booths and giveaways
- Cookies from the Glencoe Community Holiday Drive - donations benefit families in need!
Where to Park for the Event:
- Temple Court parking lot
- Metra commuter lots
- Part of the Village Court parking lot will available for parking
- Any available parking space throughout the downtown not closed for the event
Village Court and Tudor Court will be closed for parking beginning at 12 p.m. and then closed entirely to traffic for event set-up beginning at 2:30 p.m. through the end of the event.
Thank you to supporting sponsors, Savin Dental, Valentina of Glencoe, and Hometown Coffee!
Tell us about your experience at the 2023 Light the Lights Festival! Take our post-event survey here.