REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) FOR GOLF COURSE CLUBHOUSE ARCHITECTURAL SERVICES
The Glencoe Golf Club, Illinois is seeking Statements of Interest and Requests for Qualifications from golf course clubhouse architectural design firms interested in providing architectural design services, cost proposals and site planning services for the construction of a new clubhouse and maintenance building for the Glencoe Golf Club. Proposals are due by the close of the business day (4:30 p.m.) on Monday, April 1, 2013. Please see the attached RFQ document or contact Stella Nanos at 847-835-3330 for more information.
The Clubhouse Task Force was formed in 2010 to research strategies to replace the current Glencoe Golf Club clubhouse, which has exceeded its functional life. The Clubhouse Task Force consists of eight residents chaired by Larry Levin, a Village Board Member and Member of the Golf Club Board of Directors. The first meeting of the Task Force took place March 22, 2011. At this meeting, the mission of the Clubhouse Task Force was defined as a committee to help determine the following:
- The cost of a replacement clubhouse.
- The changes to the golf course required to accomodate the clubhouse replacement.
- The least disruptive construciton plan for building the new clubhouse and potentially reconfirgured golf course and practice range.
- The scope of methodologies for financing all appropriate changes.
- Review various expert reports and materials to assist in completing their purpose.
The Committee meets when called to conduct business on matters relating to the Clubhouse Task Force mission.
Members of the Golf Clubhouse Task Force are:
Trustee Larry Levin, Chairman
SEPTEMBER 2012 TASK FORCE MATERIALS: